20 December 2013

A little bird told me.........

That was the title of Rufus' nursery school nativity play yesterday afternoon.  I was happy to attend and be able to take some photographs of my sheep suit in action.  I managed to take quite a few photos, but can't really share the ones that include the other children, and the ones here that include others are luckily not in focus. There is a DVD following so Pops and Aunty Rachel (who couldn't attend can watch).  Enjoy..........


he spotted me!

shame his hat is on back to front



saying his line into the microphone


looking angelic, as his aunt said "a minx in sheeps clothing!"





4 comments:

  1. So cute. What a wonderful little sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, such a little lamb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! That is the cutest sheep I have ever seen. Great job with the knitting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x