29 December 2013

A talented friend

For a number of years my friend Sue from Utah has sent me a table quilt at Christmas.  I thought it was about time I shared her great talent with you. These all get used seasonally and cheer up our table and side tables know end. I have seen many of her large pieces and I do wonder how she finds the time for everything she makes.

Stars in the Snow

Little Red School House

Framed Four Patch



Plaid Coins

Fall Colours

Amish Nine Patch

Twist & Shout

Feedsack Flower Garden

Walk don't Run

Christmas

Antique Four Patch

I hope you agree that Sue does some beautiful work (and she knits too) and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank her, here, publically for thinking of me each year - Thank you dear friend xx

1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful! I especially like the schoolhouse one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x