20 March 2014

Knitting - a splash of spring

I finished the cardigan for Jessica last night and several people on Facebook have commented that this makes them feel happy as its so springlike.  Great comments, thank you.  What do you think?

The inspiration for this cardigan was a sleeveless all in one jumpsuit which you can just see in the photos.  The yarn was from Aldi.  The pattern was made up from a couple I had by me. Buttons from my store but I  got them at the Knitting & Stitching Show last October




My next project is a cable/moss stitch/stocking stitch cardigan - yarn and pattern details here.  This is for my niece





7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your granddaughter in that Pretty cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cardigan is adorable! It is definitely very springy. I can tell you are going to have fun knitting for your new granddaughter! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a pretty little cardigan and the buttons are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! Great color choices. what a cute little sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! And the new knit will be just as cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little cardigan. And the buttons are a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cardi is too darn adorable! I can't wait to see the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x