5 March 2014

Knitting - WIP Wednesday

Do you give up anything for Lent?  I am not a New Year resolutions or Lent type of person.  But whilst listening to the chat on the radio this morning, I decided that I could give something up for Lent this year.  I decided no more yarn to be bought for the next 6 weeks.  Should be easy, especially after last weeks haul

This week's WIP is the 2nd Ronnie jumper for Rufus

Here is the one I finished for Laurie.

Pattern - "Ronnie" from Patons Play Days Book
Yarn - Sirdar Snuggly



Edited Saturday - to include photos of Laurie in his sweater





6 comments:

  1. I really love the colours you chose! What a great sweater

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking sweater. I would love to knit this pattern for my little grand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sweater! I'm not buying any yarn either for the next few weeks - probably until the first Sheep and Wool Festival which is at the end of April.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors. Looks like a fun knit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really is a great sweater. I love the colour combination you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful sweater!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x