29 April 2014

Knitting - Bunting Time

I completed my promised 5 x Tour de France bunting jumpers last night.  I need to drop them at the Sheep Shop soon, there is also a link here with more info CamBunting


I'm really happy with the "King of the Mountain" one.  I worked out the spot pattern a while back when I knitted this little combo.  I now need to reverse the colourway and knit Jessica her own "K of the M" ready to watch the start of the Cambridge leg of the Tour de France, I'm sure it will pass her by but at least she will look the part!!



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x