24 July 2014

Knitting - some holiday knitting

I just realised I've not shown you what I knitted whilst on holiday.  In-between all that walking and sightseeing I did manage to get some knitting done.

Dress and matching hat for Jessica, I was down to the last few inches of the main colour on this one, quite scary, hence it got a flower rather than the matching bow.




Pattern is by Angela Turner - from Love Knitting for Baby June issue and the hat is another Fun in the Sun, also by Angela Turner
Yarn - Rico Design Essential Cotton DK

The next is a sweater for Laurie, I'm using just a basic pattern and adding the stripe pattern.  The sleeves will have stripes around the cuffs too.  It is further along than this but this was the post holiday stage.

Yarn - Sirdar Denim Tweed with some Sirdar Snuggly for the stripes


2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that little dress! Is the Love Knitting For Baby a UK magazine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress and hat are darling. Can't wait to see it being modeled!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x