7 November 2014

Knitting - Friday finishes

Friday has rolled around again.  Its been a busy week.  Lots of ideas for a future knitting venture being discussed on Facebook, sparked by a photo of Miss J wearing her headband and legwarmers.  To that end I was asked for some mitts and also offered to make a headband for friend of my daughter, for her daughter.



Before I embark on any further projects I need to finish the slipover Ru, then the order book will be opened.

I hope you all have a great weekend, stay warm and dry, we are off to see the poppies

2 comments:

  1. I always love to enter Granny's World. It's a good world!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, its a pretty happy place to be most of the time

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x