1 October 2015

Beanies for the Boys

Its that time of year again, you know, sort through the hats etc and see what's needed for the coming winter.
To that end it hat/scarf/sweater knitting time.  Here are the first hats of the season, I did actually make a plain navy one too but forgot to photograph it before handing it over. These are for the boys.  I now need to go through my patterns and sort out sweaters for them too, hopefully, I will be able to get yarn from stash, if not it will be on my list for the show next week.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x