11 October 2015

Knitting - Blish update and autumn in the garden

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope you are all feeling better than I am!  For the last 5 days I have been battling a head cold, which has now gone onto my chest, so lots of coughing.  We didn't make the Knitting Show, just couldn't face the trip to London, or the crowds, shame to waste the tickets but nevermind.

I have made plenty of progress on my Blish.  I am really enjoying this and it is growing at quite a speed.  I have checked out all the notes on Ravelry for this project and will take some of them onboard when it comes to the finishing off.






I ventured into the garden this morning and autumn has surely arrived now, it's cool out of the sun and the evenings are getting so dark, so early. There is still plenty of colour in the borders, but also some tidying.....sigh! That will have to wait for another day.

















We finally get to say our final goodbye to my father on Thursday, 3 weeks and a day, too long ...... we have all been living in limbo.  The eulogy is written, and if I don't chicken out, I will be reading it.

1 comment:

  1. Such Beauty. The knitting....the garden...Oh the Garden....
    and finding solace in all of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x