20 March 2016

Knitting - another finished project

It's been a busy weekend in the garden but I found time yesterday evening to complete the Hine is a girl top for Miss J.  I love it. A casual top made pretty with the easy lace sleeves.  The pattern is free but only comes in one size and aran weight.  You can purchase the Hine pattern here  which goes from 12 months to 6 years and also 3 different yarn weights.





I now need to finish off the Cat Cushion and write up the pattern which I will share, so watch this space.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x