29 June 2016

More FO's & WIPs

This year is positively flying by, hard to believe it is Wednesday aain.  Today I have a new WIP to show you.  Its the Feather and Fan Baby Sweater from Lion Brand.  I saw this when we visited their shop earlier this month.  It looks a bit scrunched at the moment as the back and fronts are on stitch holders.  I wish I had worked the sleeves in the round, but I went with the pattern.


Since I last posted I have finished the three cardigans for a friend.  They have been well received, which is always great.

This was last weeks' WIP


Last Saturday I entered the bridal bouquet I made for Rachel into our village show and I won a prize.

1st Prize
 I was so thrilled, as was Rachel.  I now need to come up with something to top this for next time!

That's all from me today.  I had hoped to get into the garden but its raining again


1 comment:

  1. Sue, I'm not surprised you won the prize, the bouquet is amazing and such a clever idea.
    I'm astounded, it hasn't rained here today - Yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x