8 September 2016

while I was away.........

.......I did some knitting.  I never need a break from knitting, so I was happy to fill a bag with yarn and needles for those quiet times between walking, biking and enjoying the food and wine of France.  We had a great holiday - more on that in another post - but I thought I'd show what I made and what I am currently making.

You may remember a request from a friend a few weeks back, well this is what I have made so far.

Composite by Pekapeka patterns
Two strands of Regia sock yarn held together for this oddments hat
Leftover yarn from the Composite top
Hundreds also by Pekapekapatterns
made this little hat to match the Hundreds cardi


I have now cast on a couple of patterns yet another Pekapeka design

Then a Debbie Bliss unisex coat for Jess


Gus is growing so fast that I have been given back  sweater I made him to have extra length added to the body and arms!!  He's going to be long and skinny.

Whilst on the making front, I have been doing some preserving - 16 jars of damson jam and 4 of Delia pickled spiced runner beans



I have plenty to do and that's a fact, more preserving, gardening, cleaning ..........and on it goes.  I now need to sort some photos for the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x