4 December 2016

Walking the lunch off

Sunday roast.  We've not done that in an age, usually choosing to eat our main meal in the evening.

Rachel and the little ones came for the day whilst Stu was at a bike event, so we got in a leg of lamb in and had all the trimmings.  I wish you could have seen the plateful that Jess ate but she did it proud.  We followed that up with apple crumble and custard.  Once that was all demolished and cleared up we decided that a walk was in order. It was a beautiful afternoon, chilly and bright.

I never tire of these views, the sun was a glorious ball of fire.













I hope you enjoyed your Sunday as much as we did.  Now to put my feet up and finish off Jess' cardigan, just the front bands to do.  She is going to look so cute in it (she already tried it for me and it fits perfectly)

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x